The following Terms and Conditions control your membership in the MillionDollarMatrix program. You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement ("Agreement") and that your membership in the MillionDollarMatrix program (the "Program") shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the "Member") and MillionDollarMatrix. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by MillionDollarMatrix. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified. Your continued participation in MillionDollarMatrix after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of MillionDollarMatrix.
1. Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Members must provide MillionDollarMatrix with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, mailing address and email address. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, Networkersads at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
2. Illegal activity. Members may not present MillionDollarMatrix promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by MillionDollarMatrix, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
3. Third-Party Liability. MillionDollarMatrix will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
4. Terms and Conditions. reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. With a Start-up cost of only $25.00 (Pre-paid for 60 days), MillionDollarMatrix has brought 'success' within the reach of everyone. admin@MillionDollarMatrix.com allows unlimited positions (Advertising credits). All payments are non-refundable.
5. You understand that display of commission information and the making of income projections to prospective members are prohibited.
6. You agree that you will not make any representations to a prospect about building a downline for them, or indicating they will get "spillover" from your recruiting efforts in order to induce them to become a Member of MillionDollarMatrix.
7. We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amercan Express, Bitcoin and Tron as payments.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of MillionDollarMatrix with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at MillionDollarMatrix is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. MillionDollarMatrix will only cancel/terminate a membership if it’s deemed that the member is operating in conflict with MillionDollarMatrix terms and conditions.
10. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with MillionDollarMatrix. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by MillionDollarMatrix will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to MillionDollarMatrix.
11. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of MillionDollarMatrix.
12. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of Texas.
13. Private Information. MillionDollarMatrix will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
14. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within Networkersads are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. Networkersads provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
15. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to MillionDollarMatrix and or its members will be terminated from MillionDollarMatrix. Depending on seriousness, MillionDollarMatrix may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
16. UCE/UBE or SPAM. MillionDollarMatrix strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of MillionDollarMatrix and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
17. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. Networkersads will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
18. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from Networkersads or any program promoted via the MillionDollarMatrix program.
a) You understand that if you are a U.S. resident (including a U.S. resident alien), you must submit your correct Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (both collectively referred to as "Taxpayer Identification Number" or "TIN"), and
b) You are not subject to backup withholding because: (I) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (ii) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest and dividends, or (iii) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding, and If federal or State tax withholding becomes legally required for you, you will
contact MillionDollarMatrix immediately.
19. Only one membership per individual or corporate entity is allowed.
20. New sponsor request. You may change another sponsorship if three members in your current line of sponsorship submit an email from their own email account approving your request to be moved. The receiving sponsor must also agree. If your sponsor is not supporting you or communication with you, you may submit your claim to MillionDollarMatrix and your sponsor. If approved by MillionDollarMatrix your request will be honored. Or you may cancel your membership and 60 days later enroll with a new sponsor.
21. In MDM, funds that you see posted in your balance are funds that will be available to you when you are classified as a distributor or VIP. As a VIP, you have met your $25 volume requirement for a 2 month period. After meeting that requirement, balances are reserved up to $25 for the next month's volume payment. Those accumulating amounts are not available for any other purpose, including refund should we terminate you for cause or you terminate yourself. All amounts over $25 are available for withdrawal onto your pay quicker card according to the terms and conditions of using the card.
" I have been in online network marketing for over 15 years and I have not seen an opportunity that even comes close to this one. It allows anyone to join and start earning income without having to sponsor. If you are a leader and can sponsor other... "